Why you should start paying more attention to cleaning and grooming your balls!
More than often, men get not-so-fresh down south. Sometimes, our groin areas may emanate an odour that is something far from pleasant. Let’s stop sugar coating it here and come right down to it – we are simply saying that some men’s balls can stink. If you are a man, you know this problem can be extremely embarrassing especially if you are in an intimate, long term relationship that may require putting your balls up for display every now and then.
Outbreaks of sweaty balls and to be more specific, the ‘swamp crotch’ typically occurs during humid and hot weather. Men who spend hours working in extreme conditions, like construction workers are the most susceptible to crotch sweat. However, it can also strike those who spend a lot of time sitting, like office workers and bikers.
There might be a number of reasons behind your particular case of a muddy sac and before the HappySac guys move on to telling you exactly why you need to groom your balls, you should know this:
- Wet or sweaty balls offer a great place for fungus and bacteria to grow.
- Hairy balls tend to absorb pungent smells for quite some time. Just take a cigarette, swing it around your beard for a while and you will see how long the smell settles in.
- Dirty and tight underwear are also a prominent reason behind sweaty balls.
- Not bathing regularly and not scrubbing your balls also results in a putrid smelling sac.
Now that you are aware of what is causing it, it is time to move on to the next section–why clean them?
Reasons To Groom Your Balls
- The number one problem comes for sweaty ball-bearing guys who are in long-term relationships, where they make love more than often. Your spouse or girlfriend tolerates your ball smell really because she loves you though she would love you even more if you smell good down there.
- Having a swampy groin region is bad for your health and could lead to severe skin complications.
- If you have had sweaty balls for a while but you are good with them, your sensory adaptation is pretty good. It is what makes you unaware of your own smell after some time, but your friends can feel the whiff every time you pass by.
- Did we mention how great a turn off it is for girls?